I’ve bugged Sony and Microsoft relentlessly about bringing this title to the online library. This is one of my top 5 favorite games of all time. Take the beat ’em up genre mixed with Predators and you have an EPIC WIN! And I’m not alone, even these guys agree. They missed a possible promotional tie-in with this summer’s Predators movie. Granted there aren’t any ‘aliens’ in the movie, they still could’ve pushed this game to generate more film hype. But I digress…
I’d be happy with a direct port but I wouldn’t be a decent HD makeover with some slight tweaks. The normal mode would be the standard arcade mode with unlimited continues. Hard mode would be the same but with only 3-5 continues. Plus, I would be open to the option for a boss rush mode and a challenge mode aptly named, The Predator Trials, which would be comprised of gameplay / time based challenges.
Achievement / Trophy Possibilities:
- To Catch a Predator: Defeat the infected Predator without losing a life.
- We Are the Champions: Complete the game in co-op mode.
- The Deadliest Game of Ultimate Frisbee: Defeat 100 enemies while passing the disc back-n-forth with another player.
- Mark Your Forehead: Complete the game on Normal.
- Ultimate Game Hunter: Complete the game with all four characters.
- Survival Instinct: Complete the game on Hard Mode.
- Back to Basics: Complete a level without using your special or any interactive items.
- Burn the Other Cheek: Defeat 25-50 enemies with their own weapon (type).
- All Hail the Queen: Defeat the Alien Queen without using a continue.
- Their Spears Were Seeking Prey: Rack up over 1,000 kills (possibly with one character) or amass over 1,000,000 points.
- Leave this to the Professionals Son: Complete Boss Rush Mode.
- Tools of the Trade: Complete the Predator Trials (as mentioned above).
Obviously, I’ve obsessed over this game more than anyone ever should, but I love it that much. A nice port or HD redressing would make me squeal like a little schoolgirl. Now that I’ve laid out the groundwork, Capcom needs to deliver. Just be sure to hire me as the Creative Lead / Producer to ensure this is an overwhelming success. 😉